External Vulnerability Scan (Quarterly ASV Scan) - บริการรายครั้ง
AlphaSec External Vulnerability Scan is an Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV) scan that helps you with PCI compliance and stay ahead of cyber criminals. Our regularly updated scan engine identifies external network vulnerabilities so you can keep your data safe. Combining multiple powerful scan engines and utilizing the latest scan technology, the AlphaSec scan engines work to find business network and web application weaknesses that may allow backdoors, remote access, SQL injection and many other types of malicious attacks.
AlphaSec keeps its scan engines up to date with information provided by AlphaSec forensics investigators, penetration test analysts, and both PCI assessors. After conducting a scan at your organization, our support experts are available to assist you in the remediation process by providing recommendations to repair discovered vulnerabilities.
For PCI compliance, and depending on how you process credit cards, you may be required to conduct a scan and achieve a passing status.
This product is for adding a new scan to your account.
Note: This product will expire 1 year after purchase.
What's the difference between External Vulnerability Scan and Perimeter Scan?
- External Vulnerability Scan is an annual payment for a specific target (web domain or IP address). External Vulnerability Scan customers can change their target by calling AlphaSec support. Some customers do this for dynamic IPs (DHCP).
- Perimeter scan is a pay-as-you-go scan, allowing you to purchase credits for any number of web domains or IP addresses. Perimeter scan allows you to add, edit, or delete targets at will.
- View attached product images to see differences in the interfaces.
- Run scans simply, without any extensive technical knowledge.
- Simplify vulnerability reporting with access to an executive summary, attestation of compliance, and vulnerability reports.
- Enjoy unlimited support from a 24/7 scan technician support team that provides vulnerability remediation steps.
- Using vulnerability scanning allows you to complete up to 7% of your SAQ.
- Automated quarterly scanning
- Unlimited rescans until passing
- Vulnerability report
- ASV reports for PCI compliance
- Prioritization of vulnerability threats
- 24/7 technical support
- Online remediation recommendations
- False positive submission